Thursday, May 27, 2010

Addicted To Sugar - Day 3

Feeling okay today. For those of you who are thinking of kicking a bad habit, it may seem a daunting task and I felt and still feel that way but I think the important thing is to take it one day at a time. It is such a cliche, but it's true. If you think too far down the line then you just end up feeling overwhelmed again. Plan out your meals, get out there and move, go to the gym, or for a run, and now that the weather is warming up, take up some swimming lessons. The point is to get your mind off of thinking about what your missing.
So this weekend I am going to be at a friends house and I need to keep my focus. I can do this...I can do it because...I can! We are able to make choices every day, this is my choice and the only one that can make it happen is me! I will be back in touch after the weekend.
Have a great one!
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment